Saturday, January 8, 2011

Boxer-briefs are dead sexy.

Who the hell (besides me) goes to the grocery store on Saturday evening? Apparently, every woman in the northern metro area with uncontrollable kids...  Combine this with still feeling achy and cranky with my cold and you have the ingredients for a less-than enjoyable experience. However, I did find my favorite sugar-free Rocky Road ice cream and it should do wonders for soothing the crabby right out of me.

There are times when I'm grateful to be living alone, and sparing my hunny from the whiny hot mess that is me when I'm illin'. Tonight is one of those times. I love you, baby, but trust me, right now you'd either strangle me or stuff me into bed.

1 comment:

  1. My problem with shopping is disorganized people or chatty people who leave their cart in the aisle. I don't mind them talking to their friend, but move out of the way! Buffy

    ReplyDelete