Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Inspiration

Today on Facebook, one of my gaming buddies asked for inspiration. He said it could be about anything, and I was really touched by some of the responses in his thread. I dont know if he's read my blog, but his simple request to the people he's connected to on a social network is just the kind of thing I like to see happening in the world. It only takes a few seconds to make someone smile or feel good. Kindness is free and courtesy takes almost no time.We all still have our troubles and challenges, but it just makes me feel good to see someone else in the world wanting to do good and spread positive vibes even in such small ways. 

So, thank you, Dwayne, even though we've never met, for inspiring me today and making me smile, not only for your request, but by your kindness to other strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment