Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Gods bless the burger.

Just 4 days into the new year and I've already missed a day of posting. In my defense, I was on the road. I left Denver VERY early yesterday morning, and drove straight through to Arizona to take my mom to visit my aunt. It was way too late and I was way too tired to post after I reached my destination. My gratitude for yesteday was dry roads and a safe trip. My mom and I have some of the best conversations when we're on a road trip. I'm really grateful for that, too.

For today, I'm grateful for all the nice people that are part of the In-N-Out Burger company, that participated or were a part of the amazing hamburger I had tonight. INO has the absolutely BEST hamburgers I've ever had, and since we dont have the restaurant in Colorado, I have to have one anytime I'm in AZ. If I didnt know better, I'd swear they must put crack in their burgers to keep people coming back. One of my most frivolous wishes is that the Hamburger Fairy would raise its magic wand and drop an In-N-Out Burder anywhere in Denver. I would gladly drive all the way across town for that. All this gratitude for a burger? Yes. They're that good.

1 comment:

  1. I just re-read this post. LMAO at myself. "people...were a part of the amazing hamburger I had tonight." There were no actual people literally in my hamburger. I just thought I should clarify that!

    ReplyDelete